At our core, West Orange Habitat is focused on building homes for those in need. Below is a list of our current projects.
Current & Upcoming Projects
Green Oaks Row
Location: 10th & Bay, Winter Garden, FL
On the East Side of Downtown Winter Garden, existing brownfield lots are being transformed into homes for three deserving families vetted and chosen by the ministry's Family Selection Committee. These homes and the overall configuration of the development have been designed to reflect and harmonize with the culture and character of old Winter Garden, and to foster and promote a sense of community among the homeowner residents.
Green Oaks Row is being developed such that the lots will be easier for homeowner families to maintain, as will the homes' interiors. Its location in close proximity to the Winter Garden Public Library, the Maxey Community Center, area parks and clubs, the West Orange Trail, and downtown Winter Garden will provide our families with ample educational, recreational, cultural, and other fun community activities from which to choose -- all within a short walking distance.
Over the history of our organization we have build over ## homes in the West Orange Community. Recently, we completed:
- 493 Bethune Avenue, Winter Garden — Completed and dedicated on December 19, 2015
- 418 West Oakland Avenue, Oakland — Completed and dedicated on December 12, 2015
- 411 Postell Avenue, Oakland — Completed and dedicated on December 12, 2015
- 522 Postell Avenue, Oakland - Remodeling of this home is currently underway
- 404 W Henschen Ave, Oakland - Remodeling of this home is currently underway
Check out our Houzz Site for photos from our past projects: