At our core, West Orange Habitat is focused on building homes for those in need. Below is a list of our current projects.
Current & Upcoming Projects
Green Oaks Row
Location: 10th & Bay, Winter Garden, FL
On the East Side of Downtown Winter Garden, existing brownfield lots will be turned into homes for three deserving families. These homes are designed to match the character of old Winter Garden and will be situated in a way that will provide a sense of community for the residents. The simple interiors will be easy to maintain.
Smaller lots will be easier for families to maintain, while chose proximity to parks and the West Orange Trail will provide families plenty go do within a short walking distance.
Over the history of our organization we have build over ## homes in the West Orange Community. Recently, we completed:
- 493 Bethune Avenue, Winter Garden — Completed and dedicated on December 19, 2015
- 418 West Oakland Avenue, Oakland — Completed and dedicated on December 12, 2015
- 411 Postell Avenue, Oakland — Completed and dedicated on December 12, 2015
- 522 Postell Avenue, Oakland - Remodeling of this home is currently underway
- 404 W Henschen Ave, Oakland - Remodeling of this home is currently underway
Check out our Houzz Site for photos from our past projects: